Industry Games today announced Kings & Heroes, the company’s first title. Kings and Heroes is an open world fantasy action RPG, which has been in production for the past 18 months at the Phoenix-area based studio. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team has released the first screenshots for it.
In the game, players can create their unique hero and play solo, or with a group of up to 8 players, to explore expansive dungeons and vanquish hordes of enemies. The quest for treasure, loot and glory will begin soon. The company looks to get the game into the hands of testers and then into the Steam Early Access program in the coming weeks.
Warren Weems, CEO of Industry Games, said:
“We’ve been working really hard to create a game that core gamers will want to play and make their own. We’re big fans of that classic roleplaying gameplay style, and that’s the feel we have with Kings and Heroes.”
John Kenison, COO of Industry Games, added:
“In Kings and Heroes, you can jump in and start soloing your way through the world, or you can grab some friends, group up, and run a dungeon. The world becomes more alive every day and we’ve got a lot of plans for where we’re taking the game through launch and beyond.”
Kings and Heroes will enter its Steam Early Access phase on April 26th, and Industry Games aim to fully release the game in Fall 2016.
Here are the game’s key features:
- PvE Combat and up to 8 Player Co-Op Gameplay
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Adventures and Exploring
- Multiple types of adventures ranging from Crypt runs to Caves and Lava levels
- Multiplayer RPG with character advancement
- Huge world to explore
- More than 50 Enemy types to encounter and attack
- Gear, Loot, Gathering and Crafting
- 20+ Different Boss Fights at launch
- Distinct Game Areas including the swamps, desert, and tundra
- 5 Classes: Champion, Cleric, Ranger, Rogue, Wizard
- 6 Races: Dwarf, Elf, Goblin, Halfling, Human, Orc