The team behind the multiplayer mod for Just Cause 3, nanos GbR, has announced that it will be released on July 20th. Just Cause 3 Multiplayer mod is a free fan-created project bringing an explosive and highly-customizable multiplayer to Avalanche’s action sandbox game.
Here are the key features of this mod:
- Battle, race, chase and play tag with fighter jets with up to hundreds of players per server.
- Enjoy community created gamemodes, ensuring a constantly evolving play set.
- Countless hours of fun including racing, deathmatch, skydiving, freeroam, etc.
- Don’t see the game mode you want? Make one!
- State-of-the-art synchronisation helps reduce lag to a minimum.
The Just Cause 3 Multiplayer mod has been under development for a while. At first there were two MP mods, however the other one was cancelled. The Nanos team released a preview version of this mod back in September 2016, and has been working on improving each and every aspect of it.
From the looks of it, and since it’s coming on Steam, this mod has been given the green light by Avalanche. As such, we don’t expect Square Enix to shut it down.
The team has also released some new screenshots for this mod that can be viewed below.