The official Steam store page for Jurassic World Evolution has revealed some brand new screenshots, as well as the game’s preliminary minimum PC requirements. According to the specs, PC gamers will at least need an Intel i5-2300 or an AMD FX-4300 with 8GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GTX 650 or an AMD Radeon 7850.
As we’ve already reported, Jurassic World Evolution will feature 40 different dinosaurs and five islands. T-Rex, raptors, Tricerator, Brachiosaurus will be some of them. In addition, the game will launch without mod support.
Jurassic World Evolution places players in control of operations on the legendary island of Isla Nublar and the surrounding islands of the Muertes Archipelago. Players will build their own Jurassic World as they bioengineer new dinosaur breeds and construct attractions, containment and research facilities.
Jurassic World Evolution releases on June 12th and below you can find its preliminary minimum PC requirements. As Frontier claimed, these requirements may change during development.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5-2300/AMD FX-4300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 650 (2GB) /AMD Radeon 7850 (2GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum specifications may change during development