Strategy Fist and Kylotonn Games have just announced that FlatOut 4: Total Insanity will be coming to Steam this April. The Steam version will be enhanced to take advantage of Steam’s special features, such as Steam achievements and Steam Trading Cards.
As the press release reads, in the Steam version of the game, fans will smash, burn and cause mayhem competitively in both online and offline races.
The game’s illustrious nitro boosts let players dominate the race course, while violently ramming into rival racers at breakneck speeds in a wide variety of tracks, arenas and game modes.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity also includes powerful muscle cars, slick racing cars, intimidating trucks and even the Myko Gusto Rocket Sorbet van.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Customizable Cars: Gamers unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage
- Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more
- Destructible Environments: Vehicular havoc and destructionreturn to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments
- The Legendary Stunt Mode: Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic collisions and death-defying maneuvers
- Arena Mode: Three gameplay styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor
- New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive local and online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps.
- Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of amazing indie music tracks
- Optimized for Steam Platform: Gamers can play the game in Steam’s Big Picture Mode, unlock countless Steam achievements and collect Steam Trading Cards to use for game badges and tradable Steam community items.