Combo Breaker has released the first major patch for Sociable Soccer. According to the team, this patch improves the AI, goalkeepers, slide tackles, headers and the in-game HUD display. Furthermore, this patch improves collisions for ball, players and posts.
This patch also improves player selection, shot powers, penalty shoot out, kits and kit clash algorithm. The release notes also poke fun at EA, stating that there are no Loot Boxes in the game. I guess more and more companies will stab EA in the back.
It’s also worth noting that this first patch for Sociable Soccer adds a Skip button for replays and game breaks. Moreover, it fixes Boss Mode Save, and comes with many other bug fixes, optimisations and tweaks.
Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Sociable Soccer First Major Patch Release Notes:
- Improved AI
- Improved Goalkeepers
- Improved Player Selection & shot powers
- Improved Slide Tackles and Headers
- Improved Collision for Ball, Players and Posts
- Improved Penalty Shoot Out (presentation incomplete)
- Improved Kits and Kit Clash algorithm
- Improved HUD Display in game
- Skip Button added for replays and game breaks
- Improved World Mode menu buttons
- Improved Tactics menu & squad saving (subs coming soon)
- Improved player card layout and images
- Fixed Boss Mode Save & improved checkpoint spacing
- Many other bug fixes, optimisations and tweaks
- Continued absence of Loot Boxes