While Shadow of the Tomb Raider does not officially support mods, modder ‘EzioMaverick’ has released the first one for it. As its title suggests, this Outfit Mod adds one new outfit to Lara’s inventory that players can equip at camps.
As with most mods for games that do not officially support mods, this one also requires Kaldaien’s Special K mod. EzioMaverick promises to release more outfits so I guess someone will create a nude mod soon. I mean, that’s what numerous players are waiting for.
- Download the Tools (SK_FFXV.7z)
- Turn off Dx12, Extract the contents of Zip(SK_FFXV.7z) to your game path where Sottr.exe Lies.
- Start the game, it will give you an overhead notification that the tool is working.
- Download my file, extract it with Winrar and paste it into : :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Shadow of the Tomb Raider\SK_Res\inject\textures
- If the Folders SK_Res, inject and textures do not exist. Create them with exact same name and same file structure as the path above.
- Now copy my .dds file that you extracted and paste it into textures folder.
- Run the game, Go to CampFire, Equip the Outfit.
We haven’t tested the mod yet so we don’t know if – after installing it under DirectX 11 – it works with DirectX 12 or whether it’s exclusive to DX11. Also note that you need to set your Textures to Ultra quality otherwise this mod won’t work.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”