Horror fans, here is something special for you today. Aspyr is currently offering Bloober Team SA’s first-person psychedelic horror game, Layers of Fear, for free on Humble Bundle.
For the next 48 hours, PC gamers can visit Humble Bundle and acquire their free copy. Once acquired, you will be able to keep this game forever, and play it whenever you want.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Psychedelic horror – A sense of insanity means each turn of the camera may completely change the look of your surroundings.
- Victorian setting – Explore a game world inspired by masterpiece paintings, architecture and décor from the 19th century.
- Original and classic art – Numerous pieces of original art and music flesh out the story and environment.
- Story-focused exploration – Only through exploring the environment can you uncover the details of the painter’s dark and tragic past.
Layers of Fear came out in 2016 and below you can find its official PC requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q8400
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 1GB / Radeon R7 250X 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Supported Gamepads: Microsoft Xbox 360 Games for Windows (Wired), Microsoft Xbox One Controller (Wired), Sony PS4 DualShock 4 controller (wired), Steam Controller