Counterplay Games has released the first PC update for Godfall. According to the release notes, this patch will update your game’s version to 2.0.91, and will improve stability by resolving some crashes.
Going into more details, Update 2.0.91 fixes a crash that could occur when launching with certain languages. It also fixes a crash that could occur when players received announcements while respawning.
Additionally, this patch solves an issue that was preventing player respawns in multiplayer. It also addresses an issue that could cause enemies to become unresponsive after a player respawned.
Epic Games Store will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Godfall Update 2.0.91 Release Notes
General – All Platforms
- Solved a reported crash when players received announcements while respawning
- Addressed areas around chests that were causing some players to get stuck
- Adjusted drain ability to be used without the weapon art skill
- Solved an issue that was preventing player respawns in multiplayer
- Solved for enemies becoming unresponsive after a player respawned
- The respawn counter no longer resets after each trial in Tower of Trials
- Fixed “ON” and “OFF” options in the settings menu that were displaying incorrectly in some languages
- Solved a reported crash from occurring when launching with certain languages