Ubisoft announced today the release of a new patch for Far Cry 3, introducing a number of new features requested by players on both single player and multiplayer modes. This patch is live for all version of Far Cry 3, and you can view its complete changelog below. According to the French company, the features added or tweaked by this patch are an on-going effort to respond to players and give them more reasons to re-visit Rook Islands, to improve their skills with tougher challenges, and to re-discover the Far Cry 3 world. Enjoy!
Far Cry 3 Update Changelog:
– Outposts reset: after the end of the game, players can choose to reset the liberated outposts to face the challenge to take them over again
– A new difficulty setting: Players who have completed the campaign can restart the adventure on MASTER difficulty, with more challenging enemies and dangerous wildlife
– Map Beta Test: Map makers can now start a beta test to monitor how their map is being played using the new spectate feature and regular players are enabled to provide better feedback to help map makers improve their projects.
– Maps by author: Players will be able to show all the maps created by an author
– Idle kick: The feature that kicks out idle players during a MP match is removed from custom and private matches
– The Skip map voting system has been improved with more visibility and time to cast the vote
– A new mini-game called The Grid has been added to the Outpost website and smartphone apps.