Modder ‘Mangaclub’ released a new mod for Fallout 4, called Vivid Weathers. Vivid Weathers is a complete Weather and Climate overhaul for Fallout 4 that adds 75 new Weathers with over 110 new cloudtextures to the Fallout 4 World for players to experience.
According to its creator, this mod also improves the general Image quality by adding new LUT and Imagespaces to the game.
Here are the key features of the Vivid Weathers mod for Fallout 4:
- 75 New Weathers
- Over110 new cloud textures
- Added 15 more cloud meshes to the game so Fallout4 now handles over 30 Cloud layers!
- New Rain sounds
- Adds 17 new Thunder sounds!
- Enhanced Sunrays
- Immersive Sunsets
- Enhanced Volumetric Fogs for Rainy and Foggy Weathers
- Night brightness depending on the Weather
- Many little small details as surprise
With Vivid Weathers you can also experience following Weather Situations:
- 12 New Clear Weathers
- 12 New Cloudy Weathers
- 3 Fallout Weathers (Snow)
- 6 Overcast weathers
- 9 new Radstorm / Rad Rain / Rad Snow weathers
- 18 Different Rain Weathers (Lite,Med,Heavy)
- 8 Thunder & Rain Weathers (Lite,Med,Heavy)
- 7 Fog Weathers in different strenghts
- 1 Surprise Weather for all Silent Hill fans
You can download this mod from here.
Have fun everyone!