Bethesda has released a new beta patch for Fallout 4. According to the release notes, this new beta patch will update your game’s version to 1.5.4, and comes with general stability and performance improvements, improved stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded, as well as some new features.
In order to get access to Fallout 4’s beta patch 1.5.4, you’ll have to follow this guide:
- Log into Steam.
- Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library.
- Select Settings.
- Select Betas.
- A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta.
- Select OK.
- Wait a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update.
- When done, Fallout 4 should appear as Fallout 4 [Beta] in your Library.
And here is the changelog for this new beta patch:
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Improved stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu