Bandai Namco has announced that a new patch for Dragon Ball Xenoverse is now available. This update will increase level cap from 80 to 85, adds version information on title screen, and changes some rules during online battles. This update will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse – New Update Changelog:
- Increased level cap from 80 to 85
- Incident rate of WARNING during parallel quests has been increased.
- The position where players come back in Toki Toki City has been changed. After cleared parallel quests, now players will be back near “Time Machine Station” in Toki Toki City.
- The position of Masters has also been changed.
- Changed the spec when disconnected from XENOVERSE servers. When players are disconnected from XENOVERSE servers, they still can play offline mode, now. (before this update, users had to be back to title screen)
- Although Time Space delivery and Campaign events won’t be available, online battles and parallel quests will be still available from each online reception.
- Countermeasure against cheating: Players who have been employing various cheating techniques will not be able to log into multi-lobbies or join online battles or parallel quests.
- Some rules during online battles have been changed:
-During endless battles, capsules cannot be used.
-Communication delay during online battles has been reduced.
-Made adjustment on time patrol, battles and parallel quests
- Added version information on title screen