Blizzard has announced that the Diablo 3 patch 2.6.1 is now live on all platforms. According to the release notes, this patch brings several skill changes and class set revisions. Moreover, it tweaks numerous Legendary items, yielding increased power for players to enjoy.
Furthermore, this update comes with lots of fixes. For example, the Diablo 3 patch 2.6.1 fixes an issue where the Wave of Destruction was doing slightly less damage than intended. It also fixes an issue causing certain items to drop for the Necromancer which are not able to be equipped by the class.
Naturally, this update also comes with some fixes and improvements to the Adventure Mode and the Challenge Rifts. It also fixes a champion spawn rate issue for certain monsters required for the achievement ‘We Are the Champions’.
Since the class changes and tweaks are huge, we strongly suggest reading them at the official website.
Below you can find all the bug fixes that are featured in the Diablo 3 patch 2.6.1.
- Fixed an issue where Mimics created from Rabid Strike were not correctly inheriting the player’s bonus damage from Lashing Tail Kick, Seven Sided Strike, Cyclone Strike, Exploding Palm and Wave of Light.
- Fixed an issue where after dying, the pet damage bonus granted from Jesseth Arms could sometimes be lost if skeletons are re-commanded onto the same target.
- Fixed an issue preventing the free Blood Nova granted by the Iron Rose from correctly granting the damage bonus from the Trag’Oul’s six-piece bonus.
- Fixed an issue causing certain items to drop for the Necromancer which are not able to be equipped by the class.
- Fixed an issue preventing Necromancer primary skills from taunting enemies when Boyarsky’s Chip is equipped.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the +% Thorns damage bonus granted by Aberrant Animator from applying correctly to items such as the Spear of Jairo
- Fixed an issue where you would not gain the buff from Crystal Fist when you had the buff from Channeling Pylon and Raiment of a Thousand Storms equipped
- Fixed an issue with the (2) Set power of Vyr’s Amazing Arcana where your Arcane Blast and Arcane Strike would not Freeze enemies unless you had the Slow Time rune chosen
- Fixed an issue where the Wave of Destruction was doing slightly less damage than intended
- Fixed an issue where the internal cooldown for channeled abilities on Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac would not scale with items that increased the attack speed of specific channeled abilities