EIDOS Montreal and NIXXES have released a new patch for the PC version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. This patch adds DX12 support (no longer listed as a beta) and fixes a number of bugs that have been reported.
We will be testing the DX12 mode this weekend in order to find out whether it performs as good as the DX11 mode, so stay tuned for more.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and below you can find is complete changelog.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – PC Patch Build 582.1 Changelog:
- Players can now also close their in-game menus using the keys to open it: TAB / I / M / O / P / L.
- Fixed an issue where the diagonal walk speed was too fast, causing Jensen to make noise.
- Fixed a crash at the shooting range.
- Fixed an issue where Rucker would not spawn in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the tranquilizer rifle would no longer shoot in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue in System Rift where the “Heat Sensor” strategy page would not trigger after loading a savegame.
- ‘Hold E’ to open Mission Objectives/Pocket Secretaries/Strategy Pages/Etc. are mapped to the TAB key by default. This removes the interference with ‘Hold E’ to drag bodies.
- Added support for DirectX 12.
- You can toggle DirectX 12 from either the launcher window or from the Display options within the game.
- Note that DirectX 12 requires a restart of the game if (de-)activated from within a running game session. (WARNING: Using the DirectX 12 API can offer better performance on some systems, however, it will not be beneficial on all. If you encounter problems with DirectX 12, we recommend turning it off again. There areno visual or gameplay differences between the two DirectX versions.)
- Multi-GPU Note: Currently we only support Single GPU on DirectX 12, see below for more details about Multi-GPU.
We feel that it is in a state where we can release it to you, but we are aware that some systems might still experience issues.
Please let us know when you are experiencing issues.To activate Multi-GPU DirectX 12 you are required to do the following:
- Within your Steam Library, right-click on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
- Select ‘properties’ from the context menu and navigate to the Beta tab.
- From the dropdown menu, select dx12_mgpu_preview then close the window.
Known Multi-GPU DirectX 12 issue:
- Some systems may experience some graphical corruption.