Great news for all those that were looking forward to playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution with Nvidia’s 3D Vision as Square Enix has just released a new update that adds support for it. Moreover, this patch will update your game’s version to v1.3.643.1, adds also support for Nvidia’s Surround and includes additional improvements to counter stuttering in the game.
As always, the patch will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client.
Here is the complete changelog:
– A fix for some players that get stuck on an infinity loading screen in Detroit.
– Fixes for some issues that caused crashes for players using specific firewall or proxy software.
– Additional improvements to counter stuttering in the game.
– Support for Eyefinity in combination with 3D when using interleaved stereoscopic monitors.
– Support for additional brands of stereoscopic interleaved monitors when using AMD graphics hardware.
– Support for Nvidia 3DVision.
– Support for Nvidia Surround, also in combination with 3DVision.
– Improved control over the stereo-3D display in the game.
o The allowed range for the stereo 3D Strength setting has been increased.
o A Stereo 3D Plane setting was added to provide additional control over the 3D effect.
– Various performance improvements.
– Fix for ‘moire’ issues seen on billboards in DX11 mode.
– Some changes to try to counter specific driver issues causing crashes in DX11 mode.