Bungie has released a new update for Destiny 2. According to the release notes, the Destiny 2 patch 1.0.6 fixes a memory leak that caused gradual performance degradation over time. However, it appears that this new patch has introduced some annoying stuttering issues.
Bungie is currently investigating these reports, so hopefully it will release a new hotfix in the coming days.
We are actively investigating reports of Destiny 2 PC frame rate stuttering after accepting Hotfix 18.104.22.168.
— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) November 2, 2017
The Destiny 2 patch 1.0.6 also fixes an issue where Clan rosters were not showing properly. In addition, it comes with some gameplay fixes, as well as improvements for the Android and iOS apps.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from the Blizzard app, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Destiny 2 Patch 1.0.6 Release Notes1.0.6 The one about Crucible scoring changes.General
- Fixed an issue with collision detection on the Bureaucratic Walk Emote
- Fixed an issue causing players to encounter empty public spaces too often in free roam
- Fixed an issue causing players to be kicked to OrbitFaction Rallies
- Strikes now reward Faction Tokens at a range of 5 to 9 Faction Tokens per completion (up from 3 to 7)
- Nightfall now rewards 10 to 18 Faction Tokens on first completion per character
- Completing Heroic Public Events now rewards 5 Faction Tokens (down from 8)
- Destroying enemy resources no longer rewards Faction Tokens
- Opening Lost Sector chests now rewards 3 Faction Tokens for each fireteam memberCrucible
- Updated Mercy Rule settings to allow Mercy to activate slightly later in the match, allowing a wider range of scores to trigger itClash
- Reduced score limit to 50 (was 75)Control
- Reduced score limit to 90 (was 100)
- Reduced influence that enemy-controlled zones exert over the spawning systemSurvival
- Reduced round time limit to 2 mins (down from 3)
- Reduced life count to 6 (down from 8)Supremacy
- Increased score-to-win to 70 (up from 50)
- We now grant one point for defeating an enemy Guardian
- Adjusted the influence enemy crests have on the spawning systemCompanion
- Improved performance across the app and particularly on the Gear and Progress sections
- Improved screen state preservation after rotation
- Added the ability to look up Clans by name (exact matches only)
- Added suggested Clans to the ‘Browse Clans’ screeniOS
- Added suggested Clans to the ‘Browse Clans’ screenPC Version
- Fixed an issue where Clan rosters were not showing properly
- Fixed an issue causing gradual performance degradation over time