THQ and Vigil Games has released the second PC patch for Darksiders II. According to its changelog, this new update will add a ‘Key Bindings’ option to the Pause Menu and VSync will be functional. Furthermore, the update addresses crashes in Blackstone and comes with various gameplay progressions fixes. Ironically, there is no mention about the configuration file. Our guess is that Vigil Games will fix this in a later update. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam and you can view its complete changelog below. Enjoy!
Darksiders II PC Patch #2 Changelog:
• In this patch your key mappings will revert to defaults.
• Added Key Bindings option to the Pause Menu. (Previous location on the Moves List still there)
• The V-sync graphics option is now functional.
• Reaper Form now triggers correctly when using a Keyboard.
• Video Settings save to the Steam Cloud correctly.
• You can now sacrifice items below the 3rd row in the Possessed Weapon menu.
• Target Reticules align properly at all screen resolutions.
• Addressed crashes in Blackstone, including at the 2nd lever and during the Lilith cut-scene.
• Various gameplay progressions fixes.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”