FromSoftware has released a new patch for Dark Souls 3. According to the release notes, this patch increases absorption and stamina recovery speed when summoned as the Spears of Church in a world with 2 or more White Spirits and decreases cooldown time for Ritual Spear Fragment and Divine Spear Fragment when summoned as the Spear of the Church in a world with 2 or more white spirits.
In addition, this patch fixes issue where players could parry the Flame Fan, fixes issue where certain weapons would still leave a visual effect after changing the equipped weapon, and fixes several other small issues.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Dark Souls 3 Patch 1.14 Release Notes:
- Fixed a bug in online multiplayer, where the pyromancy “Seething Chaos” and the sorcery “Crystal Hail” would be cancelled out if also used by another player
- Changed weapon skill “Call to Stone” of “Ledo’s Great Hammer” so that the second hit can be escaped by rolling, if another attack was used to combo into the first hit Fixed issue where 2 Spears of the Church were occasionally summoned in the Ringed City
- Increased absorption and stamina recovery speed when summoned as the Spears of Church in a world with 2 or more White Spirits.
- Decreased cooldown time for Ritual Spear Fragment and Divine Spear Fragment when summoned as the Spear of the Church in a world with 2 or more white spirits.
- Fixed issue where following certain steps could make the Ringed City Streets bonfire inaccessible
- Fixed issue where the player was unable to use the bonfire despite having defeated the Demon Prince in The Dreg Heap.
- Fixed issue where further progress was disabled when interacting with the Crystal Sage Clone in a certain way.
- Increased animation cancel speed of “Whip” category weapons (excluding “Rose of Ariandel”)
- Fixed issue where the weapon reinforcement effect of the right-hand weapon was applied to the left hand equipped with a Greatshield weapon when performing the Shield Bash skill
- Reduced rotation on L1 (LB) attacks and weapon skill “Ember” of “Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords”
- Reduced stamina consumption of L1 (LB) attacks and increased damage for “Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords”
- Fixed issue where the art for the Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords could still be performed when there was insufficient FP
- Fixed a bug where equipping “Lothric War Banner” in the left hand and using its weapon skill would activate the on-hit effect of the right-hand weapon
- Increased damage and animation cancel speed of weapon skill “Call to Stone” of “Ledo’s Great Hammer”
- Increased attack power for the skill attached to Quakestone Hammer
- Reduced damage and animation cancel speed of weapon skill “Blade of Peril” of “Gael’s Greatsword”, as well as follow-up R1 (RB) attack
- Increased attack power and decreased stamina consumption for Farron Greatsword
- Decreased stamina consumption when attacking with Darkdrift
- Increased motion cancel (animation cancel?) speed for the Darkdrift skill attached to Darkdrift
- Added increased bleed effect to weapon skill “Bloodlust”
- Reduced stamina consumption and increased poison, bleed, and hollow-infused luck scaling of “Astora Straight Sword”
- Strength and Dexterity scaling for the “Sunlight Straight Sword” has been lowered.
- Decreased stamina consumption for Aquamarine Dagger’s Crystal Blade skill.
- Increased damage for “Repeating Crossbow”
- Changed weapon skill “Repeat Fire” of “Repeating Crossbow” so that it no longer consumes more stamina even when the required stats are not met
- Fixed an issue when a female character or a male character wearing the Reversal Ring uses the Repeating Crossbow art, the character would move forward without any analog stick input.
- Fixed issue where the effectiveness of the Preacher’s Right Arm art did not decrease when the player did not have the required Intelligence
- Fixed issue where the weapon reinforcement effect of the right-hand weapon was applied to the left hand equipped with Preacher’s Right Arm when performing the Feasting Branch skill
- Fixed issue where the Unfaltering Prayer effect was retained when casting certain miracles and quickly casting another spell afterwards
- Fixed issue when activating the Wrath of the Gods miracle through a catalyst held in the character’s right hand, the idle time after the spell cast was longer than it should be
- Less Vitality can be recovered by the caster when using the miracle “Projected Heal”
- Increased stamina consumption of Lightning Arrow and decreased stamina recovery speed while the player is drawing the bow
- Fixed issue where players could parry the Flame Fan
- Fixed issue where certain weapons would still leave a visual effect after changing the equipped weapon
- Fixed several other small issues