It appears that prices for some of the custom AIB Ampere GeForce RTX 3090, RTX 3080 & RTX 3070 cards have been listed over at Overclockers.co.uk. The UK based retailer has listed several custom AIB card with varying prices, depending on the GPU model, PCB quality, and design (PCB cooling).
Some of the custom AIB cards are priced at the base MSRP, though some premium models are also listed as well, and they carry a higher price tag. These premium Models come with a higher factory overclock, and feature a high-end cooling solution for the PCB.
Even though these models are listed online, they won’t be available at launch date (not all models). We don’t know whether these AIB custom models will be available the same day as the Founders Edition SKUs, or if they will launch at a later date. The RTX 3080 Founders Edition/FE model will launch on 17th of September for $699 USD. The RTX 3090 FE card on the other hand will launch on the 24th of September for $1499 USD, and lastly the GeForce RTX 3070 is planned for launch in October for a price of $499 USD.
Several NVIDIA AIBs have showcased their custom GPU designs, such as ASUS, Gigabyte AORUS, MSI, EVGA, ZOTAC, Inno3D, Palit, GALAX, Gainward, Colorful, PNY, EMTEK etc. Most of the high-end models are bulky, and come in triple fan designs, 2.5/triple slot, and they feature different cooling for the PCB. The custom RTX 3090 appears to be a monstrous GPU. You can read Wccftech’s full roundup to get some idea on these custom models, since it is not possible to include all these details in one article, for each AIB.
With that being said, let me list the prices of these Models, as posted by Wccftech.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Custom Model Price (coming via OCUK):
- ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 ROG STRIX Gaming OC 24 GB– £1589.99
- AORUS GeForce RTX 3090 Xtreme 24 GB– £1589.99
- AORUS GeForce RTX 3090 Master 24 GB– £1559.99
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio 24 GB– £1499.99
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming OC 24 GB– £1499.99
- ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 TUF Gaming OC 24 GB– £1499.99
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 iChill X4 24 GB– £1429.99
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ventus 3X OC 24 GB– £1399.99
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 iChill X3 24 GB– £1399.99
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 Eagle OC 24 GB– £1399.99
- ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 TUF Gaming 24 GB– £1399.99
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X3 OC 24 GB– £1399.00
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Custom Model Price (coming via OCUK):
- ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 ROG STRIX Gaming OC 10 GB– £799.99
- AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 Xtreme 10 GB– £799.99
- AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 Master 10 GB– £749.99
- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10 GB– £749.99
- ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC 10 GB– £698.99
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming OC 10 GB– £689.99
- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC 10 GB– £679.99
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 iChill X4 10 GB– £679.99
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 iChill X3 10 GB– £659.99
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 Twin X2 10 GB– £649.99
- ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming 10 GB– £649.99
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Eagle OC 10 GB– £649.99
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Custom Model Price (coming via OCUK):
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3070 iChill X4 8 GB– £499.99
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3070 iChill X3 8 GB– £479.99
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3070 Twin X2 OC 8 GB– £469.99
TechPowerUp also has some official info on the international pricing of these cards. My guess is that this is the Founders Edition pricing.
UK: RTX 3070: GBP 469, RTX 3080: GBP 649, RTX 3090: GBP 1399
Europe: RTX 3070: EUR 499, RTX 3080: EUR 699, RTX 3090: EUR 1499 (this might vary a bit depending on local VAT)
Australia: RTX 3070: AUD 809, RTX 3080: AUD 1139, RTX 3090: AUD 2429