THQ Nordic has announced that the Multiplayer Mode for Comanche is now available for free. Everyone can simply download this new additional version of the game, familiarize him or herself with the game in the brand new tutorial, and start competing online against other pilots from all over the world. Moreover, the Comanche multiplayer experience will be completely free and will offer the full multiplayer content.
In Comanche Multiplayer, players can choose between two different game modes, five different versions of the Comanche attack helicopter and four interesting combat drones. The game currently features three large-scale maps in which players can fight. Additionally, everyone who bought Comanche in the past will get a special skin.
Additionally, Comanche will get a new Early Access Update including a full new mission: Operation Fire Sale. Operation Fire Sale will command the pilots to the majestic Alps on board the Horizon variant of the Comanche. The mission is to scout and observe a vital Kude Core military site and make good use of the ranged weapons in dealing devastating blows to the enemy.
You can download Comanche Multiplayer from here. Below you can find its key features, as well as a trailer for it.
- The full Comanche Multiplayer is now completely for free for all players!
- Including two unique game modes: Infiltration and Blackbox
- Show your skills and unlock all five Comanches & four Drones and a ton of skins!
- Enjoy multiplayer indefinitely, without any limitations.
- Crossplay: Compete with pilots using the Steam Full version