Deep Silver together with developer Deep Silver FISHLABS has announced Chorus. Chorus is a dark space-combat shooter that will be coming to the PC in 2021. In order to celebrate this announcement, the publisher released the game’s debut trailer that you can find below.
In Chorus, players will take control of dual protagonists; ex-cultist Nara, an ace pilot with a haunted past, and Forsaken – a sentient AI starfighter and Nara’s closest ally – which has a mysterious backstory of his own to unravel. This story-driven single player experience invites gamers to unlock devastating weapons and mind-bending abilities as they fight to free the galaxy from the Circle, the oppressive cult that will stop at nothing to ensure complete subjugation.
Tobias Severin, Studio Director at Deep Silver FISHLABS, said:
“We’re delighted to announce this exciting new IP. From the beginning our focus has been on delivering amazing moment to moment gameplay to evolve the spirit of classic space flight shooters. We are fully leveraging the power of next-gen hardware, allowing us to create richer, more detailed, ray traced environments, all at 4K and 60FPS.”
Here are also the game’s key features:
- A compelling single-player experience
- Play as dual protagonists Nara and her sentient AI companion and starfighter, Forsaken, on a personal journey of redemption
- Experience fast-paced, frenetic action that evolves the spirit of classic space shooters
- Fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their ominous leader, the Great Prophet
- Face down hordes of enemy starfighters, titanic battleships and unknown Void entities
- Reclaim, upgrade and wield devastating weapons and abilities in zero-g dogfights
- Explore a dark new sci-fi universe, teeming with mystery and conflict
- Enjoy gorgeous next gen sci-fi visuals in 4K, from cosmic vistas to sprawling space stations