The Farm 51 has announced that Chernobylite will fully release in July 2021. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team released a brand new trailer that you can find below.
Early Access users can also download the Exclusive Final Pre-Launch Mega Patch titled “The Final Stage” today, in anticipation of their summer trip to Pripyat.
Chernobylite is a sci-fi survival horror RPG from the studio behind the critically-acclaimed Get Even. Chernobylite mixes free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, crafting, and non-linear storytelling. Moreover, it utilizes Unreal Engine 4 and is based on Reality 51’s scanning technology.
Here are also its key features:
- Explore a beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Collaborate or compete with other stalkers in the Zone, but whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember, everybody has a hidden agenda.
- Face and survive natural and supernatural threats.
- Immerse yourself in a thrilling, non-linear science-fiction horror story.
- Make good use of your chemistry and physics knowledge to craft equipment and manage supplies.
- Fight against savage creatures pouring out of an alternate reality.
- Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environmental and substance-analyzing tools.
Lastly, the game supports DirectX12 and AMD’s Fidelity FX. However, there is currently no word on whether The Farm 51 will add any Ray Tracing effects.