Ubisoft has released a new update for the PC version of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. According to its changelog, this patch adds some new settings in video.scr file, displays extra directional arrows next to action keys during Quick Time Events sequences when played on mouse/keyboard and allows quick access to users’ profiles directly from any leaderboard menu. This update will be auto-downloaded from Steam and you can view its complete changelog below.
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger Update 1.02 Changelog:
– Quick access to users’ profiles is now possible directly from any leaderboard menu
– New game option allows to “de-pimp” legendary weapons’ in order to use standard (regular) skins
– Extra directional arrows are now displayed next to action keys during Quick Time Events sequences when played on mouse/keyboard
– Slightly balanced Ranger’s possibilities of building score in Arcade mode
– Availability of the hit indicator in True West difficulty mode now depends on “crosshair” setting in the game’s options
– Changing game’s difficulty during the first mission doesn’t affect granting achievements after completing the playthrough on different difficulties – it now counts from the second mission on
– New settings available in video.scr file
– Additional characters in Japanese font allow for better displaying users’ nicks on leaderboards
– Fixed potential gameplay block on the mission “Bounty Hunter Is Still My Name”
– Fixed several inconsistencies of the Ranger, Rifle and Sawed-off Rifle animations
– Corrected Ranger’s Fast Aim bonus in Arcade Mode
– Fixed problem of restoring the video settings to default values on each launch of the game
– Fixed potential crash on re-launching the game after setting shadows quality to a value unobtainable on given configuration
– Fixed crash when using -safemode command line switch to reset video settings to default values
– Fixed some problems with audio playback, potentially leading to audio blackouts etc.
– Fixed mapping of audio channels on 4.0 quadrophonic output configurations
– Fixed potential crash after using Steam overlay in the leaderboards menu
– Workaround for apparent blocks when game is sent to background during loading
– Fixed some rare scenarios of losing game’s window after sending it to background
– Workaround for problems when booting the game on systems that have problems with video playback. Please follow instructions from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/download-windows-media-player in case of such problems.
– Minor tweaks and fixes in all localizations.