Infinity Ward has released a new update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. According to the release notes, this update fixes a number of bugs and glitches. As such, don’t expect a lot of changes or tweaks to the base game.
Going into more details, the December 11th update packs fixes for the R9-0 Smoothebore, the “Smooth Dominator” and the “Heat Cycle” weapon not appearing correctly in-game. Moreover, it brings a fix for Objective 2 of Mara’s Operator Mission showing a placeholder name ‘Desert Work’ for the reward.
As always, Battlenet will download this latest update. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare December 11th Patch Notes
- Fix for the R9-0 Smoothebore not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for the “Smooth Dominator” not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for the “Heat Cycle” weapon not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for a bug where equipping the “Old Wounds” LMG could cause an error, kicking players out of the menu
- Operator challenge descriptions have been updated to indicate that a specific Operator must be equipped in order to complete the challenge
- If you reached a new rank while in the middle of a match and perform the criteria to complete a challenge you just unlocked, progress would not show in the UI until you entered a new match. We’ve done some backend work to help improve this.
- Fix for Objective 2 of Mara’s Operator Mission showing a placeholder name ‘Desert Work’ for the reward
- Fix for Wyatt’s Calling Card appearing with the incorrect rarity
- Fix for the Cluster Strike’s missiles getting stuck on surfaces without detonating and playing looping audio the remainder of the match
- Fix for exploits in Special Operations: Survival