DONTNOD ELEVEN has announced that its fast-paced competitive multiplayer shooter, BATTLECREW Space Pirates, is now available to everyone. With this free version, players will have access to the full content of the game as they will be offered a set number of game credits each day which will allow them to try BATTLECREW Space Pirates. Players who already own the full version can play with no limitation and even offer credits to whomever they wish.
Here are the key features of the game:
- Fast and addictive gameplay designed for competition: in BATTLECREW, games are based on skill and cooperation with up to 8 players!
- Gold Rush 4vs4 mode in which you and your team have to collect as much gold as possible to win!
- Team Deathmatch 2vs2 mode in which you have to kill as many of the enemy pirates as you can to claim victory!
- 4 character classes, each with entirely different playing style! A richly-colored cast of cool and charismatic pirates!
- Pirate Bounties & Pirate Points: BATTLECREW regularly challenges the community! Earn Bounties Points and Pirate Points (XP) to unlock new content (maps, skins, taunts…)
- 18 unique maps already unlocked, 9 maps for the Gold Rush mode and 9 maps for the Team Deathmatch mode. More to unlock by the community through our Pirate Bounties system
- Tortuga, the game community’ hub, is where pirates can meet, chat, check the game statistics and leaderboard, customize their avatar, check the community challenges, and launch games.
- Crews (Unlimited version only) -- Create your own squad of 4 players for the Gold Rush mode or 2 players for the team Deathmatch mode. When your crew is complete, you will enter your own Tortuga.
- Tutorials & Training mode Player vs. Bots – BATTLECREW’s fast-paced action can be daunting for newcomers, but that shouldn’t be a problem anymore thanks to a tutorial that introduces novice players to the core concepts of each character’s gameplay and skills.
- 20 unique Steam Achievements are now waiting to be unlocked!
- Steam Item Trading – BATTLECREW now supports the Steam Inventory and Trading systems, where players can trade 8 BATTLECREW cards.
Those interested can download BATTLECREW Space Pirates from Steam.