Ubisoft has released a new update for the PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate. According to the changelog, this update comes with minor UI improvements and fixes for various render and online issues. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below. There is no mention about any SLI/Crossfire improvements or a fix for the 30fps cloth physics, though we’ll be sure to test this game once NVIDIA releases its latest driver.
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate – Update 1.21 Changelog:
- Fixed infinite loading screen in Sequence 7.
- Fixed geometry explosion and missing geometry on Windows 10.
- Fixed geometry explosion on multi-monitor.
- Fixed image shaking in Train Hideout with enabled FXAA.
- Fixed single-display resolutions in Surround/Eyefinity mode.
- Fixed various render issues.
- Fixed several online issues.
- Minor UI improvements.