Ubisoft has released a new update for the PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate. According to the changelog, this update comes with minor UI improvements and fixes for various render and online issues. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below. There is no mention about any SLI/Crossfire improvements or a fix for the 30fps cloth physics, though we’ll be sure to test this game once NVIDIA releases its latest driver.
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate – Update 1.21 Changelog:
- Fixed infinite loading screen in Sequence 7.
- Fixed geometry explosion and missing geometry on Windows 10.
- Fixed geometry explosion on multi-monitor.
- Fixed image shaking in Train Hideout with enabled FXAA.
- Fixed single-display resolutions in Surround/Eyefinity mode.
- Fixed various render issues.
- Fixed several online issues.
- Minor UI improvements.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”