Cybernetic Walrus is currently working on a new WipeOut-inspired anti-gravity racing game called Antigraviator. Antigraviator will be using the Unity Engine, is scheduled for a Q2 2018 release, and Cybernetic Walrus has released a brand new teaser trailer for it.
Antigraviator is described as a sleek new take on the anti-gravity racing genre. Players can use traps, power-ups and boosts to overtake their opponents and dominate the track. The game also aims to deliver the fastest racing experience out there.
In Antigraviator, players will race on exquisitely detailed stages, full of light-speed danger, chaos and mayhem. Gamers will guide their customizable Grav in three gameplay modes across four different worlds with three tracks each. These dynamic courses come to life, while pushing the power of Unity to the limit.
Players can challenge their friends in the fiercely competitive
multiplayer modes, either online or in split-screen mode. Players can also earn special ranked skins via the worldwide learboard.
Gamers can sabotage their fellow racers by activating hover mines,
damaging the environment to create a rockslide, causing tunnels to
collapse, firing missiles from rocket launchers along the track and
many more fiendish tricks.
Mike Coeck, managing director at Cybernetic Walrus, said:
“With Iceberg Interactive on board as publisher of our first game, Cybernetic Walrus is getting its big tusks.”
Erik Schreuder, CEO of Iceberg Interactive, added:
“We’re huge science-fiction fans, as you might have guessed from our portfolio. A futuristic racing game definitely fits the bill for us and we couldn’t be more excited to publish Antigraviator.”
Here are the game’s key features:
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Race anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leader boards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the track
- Vehicle customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds with three dynamic courses each
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by the Unity Engine
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience