AMD has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.3 driver offers optimal performance in Dirt 5 Energy Content Pack.
Moreover, this driver fixes a system crash or hang on the HP Reverb G2 when connected to Radeon RX 6900 series graphics products. It also resolves an application crash or hang in Substance Painter on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.3 Driver Release Notes
- DIRT 5™ Energy Content Pack
- HDMI Audio Devices may fail to install on Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Hot plugging HDMI TV displays in multi monitor system configurations may sometimes cause a system crash or hang.
- An application crash or hang may occur in Substance Painter™ on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- A system crash or hang may occur on the HP Reverb G2™ when connected to Radeon RX 6900 series graphics products.
- Radeon Software may sometimes fail to gather the latest available Radeon Software versions when performing or checking for updates.