AMD has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.12.1 driver adds support for the Radeon RX 6900XT GPUs. It also offers optimal performance in Cyberpunk 2077.
Naturally, this driver also addresses some bugs and issues. For instance, it fixes some corruption issues in Hybrid Graphics scenarios when using the Vulkan API on an extended display in Rainbow Six Siege. It also resolves some issues when attempting to change the game’s resolution to a 16:9 ratio in Crossfire.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog. I’ve also included the official launch trailer for Cyberpunk 2077. After all, most of you will be downloading this driver for CDPR’s RPG.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.12.1 Driver Release Notes
- Radeon™ RX 6900 Series
- Cyberpunk 2077™
- Gaming applications can sometimes get stuck running at lower than expected graphics clocks on Radeon RX 6800 series graphics products.
- The HP Reverb G2 VR headset may fail to sync or may have a black screen when run with Radeon RX 6800 series graphics products.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege may experience corruption in Hybrid Graphics scenarios when using the Vulkan API on an extended display.
- Crossfire™ may experience issues when attempting to change the games resolution to a 16:9 ratio.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon™ RX 5700 series graphics products.