AMD has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.11.3 driver adds official support for Vulkan Ray Tracing.
Moreover, this new driver offers optimal performance in Immortals: Fenyx Rising. However, and as we’ve reported, this game already performs great on AMD’s hardware.
Additionally, this driver fixes a number of bugs and issues. For instance, it fixes some corruption issues on character models in Crysis Remastered on Radeon RX 6800 Series graphics products. It also fixes some intermittent crashes in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with DirectX Raytracing.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.11.3 Driver Release Notes
- Immortals: Fenyx Rising™
- Vulkan® Ray Tracing Extensions
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon™ RX 6000 series graphics products in Watchdogs:® Legion and Dirt™ 5.
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon™ RX 5000/500/400 series graphics products in Godfall™.
- Godfall™ is not detected or listed in Radeon Software gaming tab.
- Crysis™ Remastered may experience corruption on character models on Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics products.
- Fixed some intermittent crashes found in Total War™ Saga: Troy and World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands.
- World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands may fail to launch when DirectX®12 API is selected on Windows®7 system configurations.
- Fixed some intermittent crashes found in Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War with DirectX® Raytracing enabled.
- HDR on supported Windows 10 desktops might get disabled when DOOM® Eternal™ starts rendering in HDR mode.
- Fixed issues found on Adobe™ Illustrator, Adobe™ Premier and FinalWire AIDA64.
- Fixed corruption issues in Red Dead Redemption 2 in 1080p resolution on Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics products.