AMD has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.11.2 driver adds official support for the RX 6800 series GPUs.
Furthermore, this driver fixes some corruption issues on some surfaces in Far Cry Primal on Radeon RX 5000 series GPUs. Additionally, it improves performance in Xuan-Yuan Sword VII for the Radeon RX 5700 series GPUs.
As always, you can download the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.11.2 driver from its official website. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.11.2 Driver Release Notes
- Radeon™ RX 6800 Series
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
Added Vulkan Support
- This extension provides the ability to change the shading rate per fragment. This extension allows for multiple pixels to be shaded via a single fragment shader invocation as opposed to the normal rate of one invocation per pixel.
- Enabling Record Desktop and Instant Replay may cause hitching or stutter during fullscreen video playback on some system configurations.
- Custom fan settings may not retain after waking from sleep on Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Graphical glitching may occur on Radeon RX 500 series graphics products when at idle or at desktop with multiple high refresh rate Radeon FreeSync displays connected.
- Disabling performance metrics overlay while in game can sometimes cause frame freeze or stuttering.
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products in Xuan-Yuan Sword VII™.
- Mouse corruption may be experienced when changing graphics options to Vulkan® API in Serious Sam 4™.
- Corruption may be visible on some surfaces in Far Cry™ Primal on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.