AMD has released a new driver for its graphics cards that you can download right now. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.1 driver offers optimal performance in Zombie Army 4: Dead War.
Moreover, this new driver fixes a number of bugs and issues. For instance, it resolves an issues that could cause high memory usage when recording with Radeon ReLive. It also fixes an issue that could cause HDR content to become overly dark or overly bright in some DirectX 12 API games on Radeon RX 5000 GPUs.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.1 Driver Release Notes
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War™
- Some users may experience higher than expected memory usage when recording with Radeon ReLive.
- HDR content may become overly dark or overly bright in some DirectX®12 API games on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- The camera element may exhibit stutter in recorded clips or during streaming using Radeon ReLive.
- The scroll bar is missing for some users in the Compatibility tab of Radeon Software.
- Radeon Software may fail to detect VR games when SteamVR is running or has been started.
- Radeon Anti-Lag enable and disable beep notifications may be played in error when individually pressing keys assigned to the hotkey.
- The Snap Settings feature may fail to apply settings for Auto Tuning controls if other Auto Tuning settings were already applied.