AMD has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.4 driver offers optimal performance in both Warcraft 3 Reforged and Journey to the Savage Planet.
Moreover, this driver fixes the square or blocky textures on some terrain during gameplay when using Vulkan API in RDR2. It also resolves a crash or application hang in some Vulkan games. Moreover, it makes the Integer Scaling option visible in all Windows 7 systems.
You can download this new driver from here. You can also find its complete changelog below.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.4 Driver Release Notes
- Warcraft III: Reforged™
- With high presets on the Radeon™ RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 11% better performance playing World of Warcraft® III: Reforged™ with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.1.4 than with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.3.RS-331
- Journey to the Savage Planet™
- Red Dead Redemption 2™ may experience square or blocky textures on some terrain during gameplay when using Vulkan® API.
- Some Vulkan® API games may experience a crash or application hang when performing a task switch while Radeon Image Sharpening is enabled.
- Text overflow is observed in toast messages for some languages.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to switch recording to desktop when Radeon Software is open.
- Grand Theft Auto™ 5 may experience a system hang or black screen at launch, when opening Radeon Overlay while in game, or after performing a task switch while in game.
- Audio may intermittently be missing from Radeon ReLive recordings near the end of recorded clips.
- Integer Scaling option is not showing up or available on some Windows®7 system configurations.