AMD has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Adrenalin 18.3.4 driver is optimized Ubisoft’s latest open-world title, Far Cry 5.
Moreover, this driver fixes the some performance issues in some blockchain workloads when compared to previous Radeon Software releases, and the bright lighting effects in Final Fantasy XV on some trees in specific map locations.
Those interested can download this new driver from here. We also expect NVIDIA to release a new driver for Far Cry 5 tomorrow, which is why we have not published yet our PC Performance Analysis article for it.
And here are the full release notes for AMD’s latest driver.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.4 Highlights
- Far Cry®5
- Some blockchain workloads may experience lower performance than expected when compared to previous Radeon Software releases.
- Final Fantasy®XV may experience bright lighting effects on some trees in specific map locations.
- Far Cry®5 may experience flickering issues if a task switch is performed while playing the game using a multi GPU enabled system configuration.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU’s for compute workloads.
- Destiny 2™ may experience an application hang in the mission “Heist” on some Radeon GCN1.0 products.
- Destiny 2™ may experience long load times when the application has been open for extended periods of time.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to enable when toggled in some games.
- Resizing Radeon Settings may cause the window to intermittently stutter.