AMD has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Adrenalin 18.3.3 driver is optimized for Sea of Thieves and A Way Out, and adds official support for Vulkan 1.1.
In addition, this driver fixes some intermittent stutter issues in Forza Motorsport 7 during gameplay, fixes flickering or disappearing objects during some gameplay in multi GPU enabled system configurations in Final Fantasy XV, and fixes a system hang on the initial splash screen in multi GPU enabled system configurations in Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
Those interested can download this new driver from here, and you can find its complete changelog below.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.3 Release Notes
- Sea of Thieves™
- A Way Out™
- Vulkan®1.1 Support
- Product is conformant with the Vulkan® 1.1 Specification. Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are registered trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc.
- Forza® Motorsport 7 may experience intermittent stutter during gameplay.
- Some Radeon ReLive recorded clips may experience corruption or audio distortion when played back.
- Final Fantasy® XV may experience flickering or disappearing objects during some gameplay in multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- Star Wars® Battlefront™ 2 may experience a system hang on the initial splash screen in multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU’s for compute workloads.
- Destiny 2™ may experience an application hang in the mission “Heist” on some Radeon GCN1.0 products.
- Destiny 2™ may experience long load times when the application has been open for extended periods of time.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to enable when toggled in some games.
- FFmpeg application may experience corrupted output for H264 video streams.
- Resizing Radeon Settings may cause the window to intermittently stutter.