GTA V is almost upon us, meaning that both AMD and NVIDIA have released new optimized drivers for Rockstar’s title. AMD’s Catalyst 15.4 Beta comes with Crossfire profiles for a number of titles (like GTA V, Dying Light, Mortal Kombat X and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. On the other hand, NVIDIA’s GeForce 350.12 WHQL comes with SLI profiles for GTA V, Assassin’s Creed Rogue, Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty and Project CARS.
Here is the changelog for the AMD Catalyst 15.4 Beta driver:
Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 15.4 Beta Windows Driver
New Crossfire Profiles for:
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Dying Light*
- Galactic Civilizations III
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Mortal Combat X**
- Sleeping Dogs : Definitive Edition
Crossfire Profiles updates for:
- Battlefield Hardline
- Far Cry 4
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Sniper Elite 3
-  Battlefield 4: A memory leak may be experienced on certain AMD Radeon GPU’s
-  Battlefield Hardline: The game may crash on first launch when in High Performance Mode
-  Battlefield Hardline: The game may crash on launch on certain AMD graphics products
-  Far Cry 4: Stuttering may be experienced with custom settings when run in AMD Crossfire mode
-  Far Cry 4: Screen tearing may be experienced even after enabling vsync
*AMD is currently working with Techland to resolve the following issue:
-  Distant objects may flicker in Dying Light when AA is enabled in AMD Crossfire mode. As a workaround, users may disable AMD Crossfire mode if this issue is impacting their game experience.
** AMD is currently working with NetherRealm Studios to resolve the following issue:
-  Flickering is sometimes observed on a small number of surfaces in Mortal Combat X when using AMD Crossfire. As a work around, users may disable AMD Crossfire mode if this issue is impacting their game experience.
And here is the changelog for the NVIDIA GeForce 350.12 WHQL driver:
What’s New in Version 350.12
Just in time for the highly anticipated title Grand Theft Auto V, this new GeForce Game Ready driver ensures you’ll have the best possible gaming experience. With support for GeForce SLI technology and for one-click game setting optimizations within GeForce Experience, you’ll have the best possible performance and image quality during gameplay.
Application Profiles Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Added SLI
• Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty! – Added SLI
• Project CARS – Updated SLI
• Victor Vran- Added SLI
3D Vision Profiles Added or updated the following profiles:
• Grand Theft Auto V – Excellent rating
• Heroes of The Storm – Excellent rating; disabled control panel AA|• Mortal Kombat X – Fair rating
• HD Audio Driver – version 220.127.116.11
• NVIDIA PhysX System Software – version 9.15.0324
• GeForce Experience – version 18.104.22.168
• CUDA – version 7.0
Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1 Fixed Issues:
- [Windows 7-x64] Apollo 11 Demo textures and shadows appear to be very dark.
- SLI profile needed for Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty! 
- SLI profile needed for Assassin’s Creed Rogue. 
- Unable to capture display EDID correctly using the Manage EDID function on an LG 4K monitor. 
- [SLI, Windows 7-x64] Unable to enable 3D Surround. 
- [Quadro K2000, Windows 7-x64] Massive rendering slowdown (under one fps) when a simple skinned mesh is added to a scene with the Unity game engine. 
- [347.88, Battlefield Hardline] Kepler GPUs crashing with DirectX error messages.
- [Windows 7-x64] DirectX apps fail to start if MOSAIC is started with a custom resolution. 
- EVGA Precision and MSI Afterburner report extremely large GPU power percentages (TDP). 
- DSR is not working in games when an audio receiver is used in between the display and graphics card. 
- [GTX590, Windows 7-x64] DiRT 3 center display is out of range in 2D Immersive Gaming mode.