Talented modder ‘JulioNIB’ is currently working on an amazing Harry Potter/Hogwarts Legacy Mod for Grand Theft Auto 5. This mod will allow you to cast basic spells from the Harry Potter franchise, including Incendio, Lumos and Confringo.
Furthermore, the mod will introduce a flying broom that players can use to fly around. And yes, you’ll be able to cast spells while flying around.
Unfortunately, this first beta version is behind a Patreon wall. My guess is that JulioNIB will release a public version later in the future. However, there is currently no ETA on when this will happen.
Speaking of GTA V, we also suggest taking a look at these free mods for it. For instance, we have this mod that overhauls over 70 side characters. Then there is this Real Life Beverly Hills Mod. NaturalVision Evolved Mod is a graphical overhaul mod that aims to improve the game’s lighting. And then we have QuantV, another graphical mod for Rockstar’s open-world title.
Lastly, you can also find below the key features of the Harry Potter/Hogwarts Legacy Mod.
- Flying Broom
- Ancient Magic Throw spell (Lift near entity and throws against the target)
- Ancient Magic Lightning spell (Cast lightnings into a target)
- Ancient Magic Smash spell (Lift the target and smash it against the ground)
- Avada Kedavra spell (Most powerful attack)
- Accio spell (Grab the victim and make it float near you)
- Basic spell
- Beastificus (turn target into animals)
- Confringo spell (Fireball)
- Diffindo spell (Slash target)
- Expelliarmus spell (Disarm target)
- Incendio spell (Fire attack)
- Lumos (Magic wand light)
- Petrificus Totalus spell (“Petrifies” the victim)
- Transformio spell (turn target into explosive)