Madmind Studio has released the E3 2021 gameplay trailer for SUCCUBUS. SUCCUBUS is an Agony spin-off that will release on PC on July 21st.
In SUCCUBUS, you take on the role of a demonic succubus Vydija and use her unique skills to take revenge on your enemies in a brutal, uncompromising FPP slasher. Players will have access to character development and customization, as well as 40 weapons and 20 special powers. Additionally, the game will come with 21 intense and interactive levels.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Intense and brutal action using 40 different weapons and 20 special powers
- Diversified opponents
- World Map
- Character Customization
- Main Hub with customization option
- Rank Arenas with Online Leaderboards
- A system of weapons and armor that affect a player’s statistics
- A rich and diverse world of Hell
- A multi-story plot combining horror with action and survival
- A hostile environment full of traps and enemies
- Surreal visual setting and gore
- Boss fights
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”