Elder Games and publisher Headup have released a new gameplay trailer their sci-fi action RPG, Everreach: Project Eden. This trailer showcases the futuristic gear available to you, along with giving you a first-hand look at the upgrade system.
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning planet Eden. In Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, a member of the Everreach Corporation’s Security Division who is on a mission to clear the planet for colonization and investigate recent unusual happenings on the planet’s surface.
Players can explore a vast alien world and descend into its depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization. Packed with engaging ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare, and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach promises to immerse you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
The game will come out on December 4th and here are its key features:
- Over 80 upgrades available to let you customize your skills and gear
- Engage in fierce battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
- Immerse yourself in eight hours of story — crafted by Michelle Clough a writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden’s beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, a film artist who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond