THQ Nordic has released a new gameplay trailer for Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed. According to the press release, this new trailer reveals a devastating arsenal of extraterrestrial weapons, including exotic blasters like the Burrow Beast, the Dislocator, and of course the crowd-pleaser: Anal Probe.
In Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed, players will experience the swinging ‘60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. As players uncover the schemes of their enemies, they’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species they came to enslave.
Here are also the game’s key features:
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op
Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed will release on August 30th.