IGN has shared a video, showing the character creator and the opening gameplay moments of Temtem. In case you weren’t aware of, Temtem is a massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure inspired by Pokemon.
In Temtem, players can seek adventure in the Airborne Archipelago alongside their Temtem squad. Players can catch every Temtem, battle other tamers and customize their house. Moreover, the can join a friend’s adventure or explore the dynamic online world by themselves.
I’m pretty sure that a lot of players will be interested in this particular game. After all, Nintendo has not released yet any official Pokemon game on the PC. And to be honest, Temtem looks actually pretty cool.
Last but not least, Temtem is coming to Steam Early Access on January 21st. Below you can also find its key features.
Temtem Key Features
- Story Campaign: Journey across six vivid islands and embark on the adventure of becoming a Temtem tamer while fighting against the evil Clan Belsoto.
- Online World: The days of traveling solo are over; in Temtem the world is a massively multiplayer one. Tamers from around the world can join and you will be able to see them around you, living the adventure with you and fighting to become the best Temtem tamer.
- Co-Op Adventure: You will be able to join forces with a friend any time and work together towards your next goal. Catch new Temtem, complete a Route, or face off against a Temtem Leader; all while fighting alongside your friend in dual battles!
- Housing: Buy your own house at Atoll Row and decorate it your way. Buy new furniture, color your walls and you’ll be ready to invite your friends over!
- Customize: Customize your character to stand out from the crowd and get new cosmetics while you battle other tamers. Pick a silly hat, a comfy sweatshirt, some pants and you’re ready to go! Or maybe you prefer to wear a full-on cosplay of your favorite Temtem?
- Competitive: Start by choosing 10 Temtem and the pick and ban phase will begin. Take turns with your rival to pick your Temtem and ban theirs. When all the decisions are made and the turns are ended, you will end up with a squad of 4 Temtem and the battle will begin.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”