City Interactive has released a new set of screenshots for its upcoming FPS that will be powered by Crytek’s CRYENGINE, Enemy Front. Enemy Front promises to be the first truly modern WW2 FPS, featuring stunning visuals and a richly interactive combat sandbox gameplay experience, and aims to give the player full freedom to own their playing style.
The key features of Enemy Front are:
– Breathtaking visuals, highly dynamic environments, and spectacular blockbuster action across many iconic Resistance operations of WW2.
– Deep Resistance Fighter gameplay blends fast-paced FPS action with thrilling stealth, sniping, and clandestine operations in the first true sandbox WW2 game.
– Full arsenal of WW2 weaponry across all categories of hand-guns, SMGs, and rifles, as well as signature Resistance weapons including the Sten gun, Welrod Silenced Pistol, and Lightning SMG.
– Highly destructible environments and advanced sandbox AI mean combat is always a rewarding and dynamic experience.
– Introducing franchise protagonist Roy Hawkins, American war correspondent turned hero of the Resistance, and a memorable cast of Resistance leaders in France, Norway, and Warsaw.
– 10-12 hour Campaign, Co-Op, and Multiplayer, all powered by CRYENGINE technology.