Appeal Studios has released a brand new screenshot for Outcast 2 – A New Beginning. From what we can see, this is an in-engine screenshot. As such, it will give you a glimpse at what the game can look like.
THQ Nordic announced Outcast 2 – A New Beginning in September 2021. After announcing the game, and releasing an in-engine trailer, though, the publisher and developers went into radio silence. Until today.
In Outcast 2, you play as Cutter Slade, ex-Navy SEAL, sporting the same dry wit he had back in the 90s – however, the world around him has changed and eventually, so will he.
Below you can also find the game’s key features:
- Use your jetpack to jump, air-dash, glide, and quickly traverse the fantastic in-game open world
- Combine dozens of different modules to create your own personal weapon for taking down the robot invaders
- Have total control to approach the story at your own pace in this non-linear world
- Explore the world without boundaries, discover hidden temples and dangerous wildlife
- Get familiar with the Talan culture while helping them free their villages and gain access to ancient Talan powers that use forces of nature to destroy your enemies
- Experience a beautiful, hand-crafted world accompanied by an epic soundtrack by Outcast’s original composer, Lennie Moore
There is currently no ETA on when the game will come out. As always, though, we’ll be sure to keep you posted!