Cradle Games has released a new set of screenshots for its upcoming sci-fi Dark Souls-inspired action RPG, Hellpoint. These screenshots showcase some of the game’s environments. The screenshots were captured from an early build, which means that they do not represent the quality of the final version. Still, they will give you an idea of what you can expect from it.
In Hellpoint, players will embark on a soul conjuring journey aboard a derelict space station. Players will also figure out the twisted series of events that led to an occult quantum catastrophe.
Players can craft weapons and special skills, use tactic and reflexes to outwit their enemies. Additionally, they will learn to avoid death lurking around every corner.
Here are also some additional key features for Hellpoint
- Surprise your opponent by forging your very own supernatural skill using our revolutionary power crafting system
- Find your own balance of risks and rewards by performing strange rituals. These rituals will affect the power and resilience of the enemies
- Plan and commit to your own network of quantic fast travel checkpoints but think carefully as quantity is limited per playthrough
- The path you take inside the open-world level design determines which enemies take control of various parts of the station, or which cosmic gods will accept to challenge you
- A special take on the new game plus design leaves you wondering if you truly discovered the real secret of Hellpoint