Sloclap has released a brand new update for SIFU. According to the release notes, Update 1.07 brings a number of camera fixes, fixes some exploits like the sweep loop, and fixes issues with remapping Focus for keyboard users.
Additionally, this patch fixes multiple bugs and crashes, and packs some performance optimizations. Moreover, it fixes minor issues with level art & lighting.
As always, Epic Games Store will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
SIFU Update 1.07 Release Notes
Sound design :
- Added Mandarin Chinese voice over
- Tweaks on camera : a pass has been done on all levels to remove camera collision and visibility on some level environments that could block the view during combat.
- Fixed the infinite loop exploit of hitting an enemy already down with the sweep attack.
- Fixed an issue where Fajar would stop attacking the player in the second phase
- Also fixed the Blade technique infinite loop exploit against Kuroki
The shrine rewards unlocks are now always saved when finishing a level. (It was only saved if the level was finished with a younger age before)
- High Contrast Display is now available for Playstation users
Display additional input combinaison on controller layout
- Fixed issues with remapping Focus for keyboard users
- Fixed subtitles being cropped when resizing
- Fixed issue for the Japanese PS4 version where remapping the interaction input could block the navigation in some menus.
- Fixed multiple bugs and crashes
- Performance optimization
- Fixed minor issues with level art & lighting
- Fixed Chinese calligraphy mistakes in the Sanctuary – still WIP thanks @materwelonz!