Smilegate has released the March 2022 Update for its free to play MMORPG, Lost Ark. This brand new update adds a new storyline, complete with its own quests, new islands, and cinematic moments. Moreover, it adds a new Raid Boss, and packs a number of bug fixes.
Going into more details, the new Raid Boss is Argos. Eight players are required to face Argos, and players will need to progress through three distinct phases as they work together to vanquish it. Additionally, and in these three phases, Argos will grow more powerful with different mechanics and attack patterns.
The March Patch also fixes a Direct X 11 related issue causing the game client to become unresponsive after switching from Windowed Mode to Fullscreen and Alt+tabbing. Furthermore, it fixes an issue with graphical settings where sometimes the “Restore to Default” button would set the graphical settings to a higher than intended default setting.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Lost Ark March 2022 Update Release Notes
- Adds Kadan Story Episode (includes Isteri & Illusion Bamboo Islands)
- Adds Abyss Raid: Argos
- Also adds New Skins & Log-in Bonuses
- Fixed a Direct X 11 related issue causing the game client to become unresponsive after switching from Windowed Mode to Fullscreen and Alt+tabbing.
- Fixed an issue with graphical settings where sometimes the “Restore to Default” button would set the graphical settings to a higher than intended default setting.
- Also fixed a few issues with Controller Support related messaging for tutorials and other instructions.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to unequip gems when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue in Character Creation/Customization causing the “hello” tattoo to display backwards.
- Also fixed an issue with Stronghold’s Manor Management UI causing the AZERTY keyboard input was not properly supported.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong Guide video for the Abyssal Dungeon was being played.
- Fixed issues causing players to sometimes be unable to hear others, speak, or leave while in Raid group chat.
- Also fixed an issue causing hotkey functionality for global chat to not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Battle Item Bundle stated it can be claimed 10 times. Changed it to reflect a purchase limit of once a week. While previously communicated this issue as fixed in our last update, we continued to work on resolving it and apologize for any confusion between the updates.
- Fixed an issue in the Training Room causing the tutorial text for the Stand Up movement to disappear too quickly.
- Also fixed an issue in the “Honest Liar” quest preventing players from using mouse clicks to advance quest interactions and NPC dialogue.
- Fixed an issue causing the Notos Orka Ship Skin Selection Chest to be limited to 1 purchase instead of 3.
- Fixed an issue causing the Stronghold Lab UI to not display additional research slots when unlocked.
- Also fixed various other minor and backend issues.