Ubisoft has revealed the full patch notes for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Title Update 1.6.1. This patch will release tomorrow, and is 9GB in size on PC.
According to the release notes, Title Update 1.6.1 adds a new settlement building, the Rune Forge. With the Rune Forge, you can turn the perks of your currently owned gear into new runes in exchange for silver.
This patch will also add support for the Oskoreia Festival which will be available from October 20 to November 10. In this free, limited-time event, you’ll find new activities, quests, and a wealth of new exclusive rewards.
Lastly, Title Update 1.6.1 packs a number of fixes and tweaks. For instance, it resolves an issue that prevented players from interacting with Rollo within the brothel.
As always, Ubisoft Connect and UPLAY will download this patch once it becomes available tomorrow. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Title Update 1.6.1 Release Notes
THE FORGOTTEN SAGA
- Equipping the Death Jarl helmet will remove Eivor’s beard customization.
- Sometimes Odin can get stuck in a pillar when assassinating enemies.
- After the battle with Systir and his tamer in Nidheim, the barrier will not go away.
- Everold’s store re-stocks with already purchased items.
THE SIEGE OF PARIS
- Unique Siege of Paris runes purchased through Pierre’s shop can be sold, but cannot be bought back.
WRATH OF THE DRUIDS
- Finishing Balor with a stun-attack can cause the encounter to get stuck.
ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA
MAIN QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, AND SIDE ACTIVITIES
- Order Medallions missing after defeating members of the order.
- The quest Going Deeper cannot be received if the plants have already been collected.
- Crashes while loading a save file during Finding Fritjof quest.
- Player stats are not tracking as intended for the Core Challenge Eivor’s Saga.
- When climbing the tree near the Druid cottage in Glowecestrescire, Eivor can get stuck under the platform.
- Unable to interact with Rollo within the brothel.
- Unable to enter a house in Picheringa because of a blocked window and barred door.
- Various fixes for the returning Oskoreia festival event.
ARMORY & INVENTORY
- Weapons being duplicated through unintended means.
- Duplicated Dwarven customization options in inventory.
- Two-Handed Axes can appear on both sides of the Armory mannequin if the player changes hands while using the weapon.
- Flails appear upside down in the Armory when equipped with a loadout.
- Isu tattoo duplicates in inventory after purchase and replaces other tattoos that can no longer be selected.
- Some weapons appear in Vagn’s shop when they’ve already been acquired.
- The VFX for the charge attack persists on the weapon after it has been used.
- Twilight pack previews do not load when trying to view them in the in-game store.
- Unintended echo effect on Reda’s speech audio.
- Cargo hold during River Raids caps at 200 even if capacity is upgraded.
- Eivor spawns drunk when loading into the game.
UI / HUD
- Jord Scarecrow settlement cosmetic tile in Norvid’s store doesn’t show the item.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”