Rebellion has released the first patch for Zombie Army Trilogy. According to its changelog, this patch features various graphical updates and fixes, adds the ability to toggle aiming down sights or scope view and improves matchmaking. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Zombie Army Trilogy – Patch 1 Changelog:
- The ability to toggle aiming down sights or scope view.
- In-game scoreboard can now be toggled on and off.
- Improvements to track down matchmaking issues.
- Improved various Zombie stuck/lost progression blockers.
- Chat box is now hidden during cutscenes.
- Fixed rare crash that can occur when player is killed when dying or being revived.
- Fixed issue where you could still hear the Super Elite’s weapon audio even though he had stopped firing on death.
- Players will now correctly see level completion screen.
- Fixed bug where players were not able to use weapons and items.
- Various graphical updates and fixes.
- Other small fixes and updates.