Electronic Arts has announced that a free World Cup 2018 update will be coming to FIFA 18 on May 29th. As the press release reads, the free content update contains new World Cup game modes, as well as refreshed versions of the FIFA modes.
In FIFA World Cup Russia 2018, players will revel in the epic tournament exactly how it will play out in real life. Players can choose from any of the 32 qualified nations and play through the authentic tournament structure, from the group stage to the final in Moscow.
This update will also introduce custom FIFA World Cup tournaments. Players will be able to select any licensed national team in FIFA 18, including Italy, USA, Netherlands, Chile and more and bring their FIFA World Cup dreams to life by creating their own tournament draw.
Here are the key features of this upcoming free update:
- All-New ICONS: FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team will feature some of the most iconic players from the tournament’s history.
Chemistry System: Link your favorite international players; instead of clubs and leagues, nationalities and confederations will be key chemistry components to consider when building and organizing your squad.
- FIFA World Cup Player Pool: Featuring up-to-date squads from every qualified nation with refreshed ratings, [RA1] you’ll have everything you need to build your international dream squad.
- Dynamic Items: Built to match real world performance, these items will update based on the performances of players who stood out on matchday, with upgraded stats, ensuring a fresh and relevant experience for the entire tournament.
- Double Pack Incentive: For every Standard or Premium pack you purchase in FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team, you will receive equivalent pack value in FUT 18.
- Ultimate Team Game Modes: Experience several exciting ways to play with your international dream squad.
-Single Player and Online Tournament
-Single Player & Online Draft
-Squad Building Challenges