DotEmu and Lizardcube announced today that Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap will be available on PC on June 8th. In order to celebrate this announcement, DotEmu released a new trailer dedicated to the PC version that can be viewed below.
Wonderboy: The Dragon’s Trap is a remake of the classic SEGA Wonderboy game that was released in 1989, and here are its key features:
- Beautiful, hand-drawn animations.
- A re-orchestrated soundtrack.
- Explore large, interconnected locations populated with grumpy monsters and exotic dragons!
- Several characters with their own abilities: Lizard-Man, Mouse-Man, Piranha-Man, Lion-Man and Hawk-Man.
- Play as the game’s classic character, “Wonder Boy”, or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star “Wonder Girl”.
- 3 difficulty levels catering to players of all types.
- Switch from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics/audio at any time – even during gameplay, thanks to the “Retro Feature”.